Monday, November 8, 2010

Blessing Day



Yesterday was Heidi's blessing day. Heidi had a great, special, busy day! We were blessed to have a lot of our family come from both sides. My parents, sister, and brother came from California, my grandparents came from Idaho, my brother came from Kentucky. Jeff's parents, sister & family, Aunt Linda, and Aunt Marlene and Uncle Kelly came from Utah. It was so fun to see everyone and we are so grateful our families traveled so far to help Heidi celebrate her special day.

Heidi wore my blessing dress that my grandma made for me. I was glad it fit. She looked so cute and was such a good girl even with all the commotion. When she started to be blessed she spit her pacifier out and started smiling at all the men...so funny.

3 comments:

Malinda Jane Sieg said...

Beth, she is adorable! One look at her and my boys would be sure to be okay about an arranged marriage. :) Also, you look beautiful in all of your pictures. Not that I am surprised, of course.

The Peterson's said...

She is so cute! Blessing days are so wonderful and I am glad you got to share that with your family!

Cheryl said...

She's beautiful!