Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Wax Museum


One of my favorite things we did was go to the wax museum. It was so much fun!! We decided to do it last minute on the last day we were in D.C. The best part was that you could get right next to them for perfect photos!
I have to say though, that the funniest part was that all of the figures looked SO REAL!!! My friend Jaime couldn't stop laughing at me because I kept asking all the wax figures to take a picture for us!


There were historical figures as well as celebrities.

They had the press conference podium and also the presidential desk. Right now I am lecturing the country on saving their money and to stop asking for bail outs! On a side note, my favorite protester sign this year: "Honk if I'm paying your mortgage."
I was also able to help Martin Luther King Jr. with his "I have a dream" speech. and sit with Abraham Lincoln.

And in case you're wondering how the country will ever back the trillions dollars of debt in the deficit, we can just run a few trillion of these babies!

3 comments:

Dana said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE that $100 bill! So cute!!
After seeing all your pics, I'm realizing how many things I didn't see when I went to WA D.C. So sad. There are so many cool things there!

The Peterson's said...

How does it feel to be next to brad pitt? You are cute!

McMurtrey said...

I've never been to one of those, it looks like a blast.