Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tagged!


I am pretty sure I have been tagged multiple times but I have never done one. I will do this just for my good friend Megan! She's the best!

MY HUSBAND....

What is his name?
Jeffrey Bruno Hunziker (Jefferson when I feel like)

How long have you been together?
Married for 3 1/2 years

How long did you date?
We dated for about 4 months before getting engaged, then we were engaged for 3 months.

How old is he?
He turns 26 on the Feb. 6 (He'll finally catch up with me!)

Who eats more?
Jeff, that's why he has high cholesterol--which I still think is absolutely hilarious.

Who said I love you first?
Jeffrey

Who is taller?
Jeff, but then again, who isn't taller?

Who can sing better?
Neither one of us can sing but if I had to choose, I'm going to have to go with Jefferson. I am a TERRIBLE singer!! But he does love it when I sing really dramatically in church to show my distaste for those stupid sunshine songs trying to force you to be happy.

Who is smarter?
Jeffrey is definitely smarter all around in every way. I hope our kids get his genes! We can have a bunch of little chemical engineers running around with science kits. It's gonna be great.

Who does the laundry?
Mostly me but only because Jeff doesn't want to mess up any of my clothes. I think I should be fired from my job though because I keep washing things in his pants I shouldn't. Like last Saturday I washed his flash drive--I swear I checked the pockets. He has so many things in his millions of hidden pockets. I'm lucky I haven't found a pet frog.

Who pays the bills?
We both do, but Jeff usually does it.

Who sleeps in the right side?
Looking at the bed, Jeff.

Who mows the lawn?
Jefferson

Who cooks dinner?
Mostly me, but Jeff is a way better cook and I think he should cook every night. Especially his dutch oven. Mmmm mmm karate chop!

Who drives?
Jeff. He says I drive like a doof (well, he says, "you only drive like a doof at night because you can't see."--I guess he's right.)

Who is more stubborn?
Me.

Who kissed who first?
Jeff kissed me first and I was very excited.

Who asked who out first?
Well, Jeff did, but his dad told him to.

Who proposed?
Jefferson.

Who has more friends?
Probably me, but it might be pretty equal.

Who is more sensitive?
For sure me.

Who has more siblings?
Me. Jeff has 2 sisters. I have 3 brothers and 1 little darling, spoiled sister.

Who wears the pants?
Jeff

I tag Linsey, Jessie, Karen, or whoever wants to be tagged.

8 comments:

Megan C. said...

Thanks for putting that up! Speaking on behalf of everyone I'm sure, we were all dying to hear the dirt on Jefferson and his high cholesterol, hidden pocket, dutch oven cooking ways!

Montgomery Family said...

Thanks for the tag Beth, I'm on it. So funny to read a few of your answers because mine will be just the same, especially the accidentally washing things in the pants. Let's just say I've washed (and dried) Roy's Ipod 3 times!! Frankly I think it's his fault for leaving it in his pants!

Jefferson is such a great guy!!

jonna said...

you two are great! it is always fun to hear about you two.

Lindsey said...

I loved the tag!!! I love the washing of the flash drive. It gave me a good giggle. I will have to take you up on this tag thing. I think they are so funny!!!

The Peterson's said...

It is fun to know Jeff now and then read this. It make me laugh! You guys are great!

The Birds said...

Jefferson is a hoot! Karate chop, huh? It is that good? Well I guess he'd better get his skinny little butt over here and make me some! I didn't know that you were older than Jeff! We are twins! I am older than Mike by 8 months! Sad thing is that we will never be able to tease them about their age because we will always be older! We may be older, but we sure don't look like it, KARATE CHOP! ha ha

Laura T said...

Too funny! Your writing is so fun to read, and it's always fun to write about someone else for a change, right?

Megan C. said...

So I know we talked about getting together this weekend, but my wonderful husband agreed to work on both Saturday and Monday, so I guess this weekend is out. I'll be honest, while it's great that he's getting more money this way, I would have liked to spend some time my with hubby. I know you can relate to that!