Monday, October 29, 2007

ChemE Car

Okay, so this isn't really Jeff's chemE car, but you get the idea. Jeff has been working with the U of U team since last year. Last year he helped design and build their car. They won first place at the regional competition in AZ last spring. Now he is in charge of heading up the National competition at the U next week. Because he has been in charge he can't help prepare their car. He has been rethinking heading it up because he would much rather be prepping the car. He has been so stressed with classes, the competition, and all his job interviews. We hardly see each other anymore. I know he's excited for the competition to be over, but I think I am even more excited because I want my husband back!!!

5 comments:

jonna said...

i know how you feel about wanting your husband back! I didn't have one for almost 3 months when Eric was getting ready for his test!!!

Lacey said...

Wow that's awesome I didn't know that! What a smarty pants!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for Jeff to be finished with school and for him to get a job so life can settle down for the two of you. It is no fun when the husbands are gone! I wish Mike was finished with school! 6 more classes! YEAH! Haven't I been saying that for two years. It's funny we keep taking classes, but the number never goes down, hmmmmm! If I say this to Mike, he gets mad so I will just say it to you! ha ha! We are totally on for Saturday! I already talked to Mike and he schedule you in. He has two big tests coming up, one on Thursday and one on Monday, but he said he will make time for two of his favorites, THE HUNZIKERS that is. Can't wait to you see you guys! Where and When? Email me or call and we can decide what we are doing for sure! Are you feeling better? How about Jeff? If, not, get better soon, I want to do something for sure this weekend, cold or no cold. Alrighty!

The Peterson's said...

Wow! That is also to be going on! Just think he is almost done with school and then just work and you will be his whole life. I know I am looking forward to that day with Owen and I. Just a little longer. WE can do it!!

Lindsey said...

Wow! Go Jeff!! Hang in there, Beth. It will all be over before you know it.