Wednesday, June 27, 2018

summer workbooks

 School is out, but I like to keep the girls learning all summer long so they don't forget or lose what they learned!  Caimbree got one this year and she has been mostly excited about it.  When she gets tired of it she says, "I'm tired.  You can learn the letters for me."  She cracks me up.  In addition to workbooks, we have been making sure we have lots of reading happening and Heidi is entering a state reading competition in hopes of winning a dinner with the governor's wife at the governor's mansion.  I am working on helping Savanna learn her sightwords.  We just need more hours in the day because we are filling up every second with fun activities, learning, and just playing and spending time together.  Please go slow summer...we just love this extra time together!


No comments: