Wednesday, June 27, 2018

sick birthday girl

 We had a birthday party planned for Caimbree with a big slip n slide and other fun water activities since it has been so hot!  We had cupcakes made and food ready and she was so excited.  Then she woke up the morning of her party with a 102 fever.  She is the absolute sweetest sick patient. She was too sick to be upset about her party.  I rushed her to urgent care as soon as they opened.  They gave her antibiotic for strep and she spent another 48 hours absolutely miserable, but with hardly a complaint. She just wanted to be held and snuggle.  She would call me in the middle of the night and would just hold my hand and thank me for sleeping with her.  I love this sweet angel so very much and seeing her so sick was hard...especially when we had to cancel her birthday party.  No one should be sick for their birthday!




No comments: