Friday, May 18, 2018

picking berries

 We always try to pick strawberries this time of year!  We have a great farm here with the most delicious berries.  My girls are crazy about strawberries.  Not only are they so good to just eat plain, they also make the most delicious strawberry freezer jam! 

We have been trying to pick strawberries for a few months but it never worked out either because of weather or activities.  Today my friend and I spontaneously decided we should go.  It was the perfect day to go because there were tons of berries and it hardly took any time to fill the baskets!  My friend brought her camera and got some of the cutest shots.  Our kids are the best of friends and this impromptu trip was a dream come true for them!  It was such a fun morning and I am looking forward to getting more jam in the freezer!












No comments: