Thursday, May 17, 2018

miscellaneous photos

 Heidi had a literacy night at her school.  I love that they have family nights for reading and science.  She really has a fantastic school and we could not be happier or more grateful for all of the experiences she is having.  She loves school and she loves learning.  When it was the literacy night, we were double booked and Jeff was out of town.  Thankfully my friend and neighbor said she would take Heidi. I was so grateful and Heidi was so thankful she was able to attend.  My friend sent me pictures of her and I thought she looked so pretty in this picture.

Whenever my phone is charging, Caimbree likes to sneak in my room and take selfies.  I am really going to miss these funny little pictures appearing on my phone.  We have had a few little sick bugs between Savanna and Caimbree and Caimbree even put herself down for a couple of naps, which never happens because she gave up naps long ago. 



No comments: