Friday, May 4, 2018

coaching soccer and bike riding

 Jeff hasn't been able to make all of the games and practices this season and since no one else will volunteer, it falls to me.  Totally not something I am super comfortable with, but it was good for me to stretch myself and try something new.  Heidi's team is pretty fun to coach and she has become such a great little player.  Savanna's team is still trying to figure out why the are on the field.  I had a huge headache by the time her game was over Saturday, but we made it through both games.  Caimbree was a champ and just watched quietly from the bench for both games.  She will get her turn to play probably in the fall. 

We have also been working on bikes. Heidi moved to a bigger pedal bike, Savanna moved up to a pedal bike, and Caimbree is on the balance bike.  I was teaching Savanna and then I saw these notes Heidi wrote on this whiteboard in the garage.  It made me giggle that she was giving me praise for teaching Savanna how to pedal.  So cute.

No comments: