Sunday, March 4, 2018

we love the lake

 In between rainstorms, we have had some really beautiful weather.  The kind of weather that means I basically get absolutely nothing done inside the house because we try to spend every second outside.  As soon as we drop Heidi off at school, Savanna starts asking if we can go to the lake.  She and Caimbree absolutely love spending time there which is perfect, because it really is probably my very favorite place in our town.  I have so, so many memories with the girls at this lake.  When we moved here almost 3 years ago, we went to the lake at least 5 nights a week.  The girls were so little.  I love watching the seasons change as we circle the lake.  I love how the girls still want to stop at the bench and throw rocks and pine cones in the water.  They chase each other, they laugh, they hold hands.  We see ducks, geese, fish, and lots of turtles.  We have great conversations when we are there and it is just such a beautiful setting.  I hope the girls have as many memories of this lake as I do!





No comments: