Sunday, December 17, 2017

pre-k program

 Savanna had her last day of pre-k before Christmas break and a cute little program.  She did such an awesome job!  She loves school...well, if you ask her, she will tell you she loves recess and that's all, but I think she likes it more than she admits and she is learning a lot and comes home happy.  Caimbree, as usual, was a little trooper. We went to the party beforehand and then while we were waiting for the program, I looked over and she was lying on the pew blowing raspberries quietly.  It made me laugh.  She is so good about just going with the flow. 
Savanna's favorite song was, "The lights on the tree go blink blink blink all Christmas Day."  She has been singing it for weeks and I loved watching her perform.  Her favorite part of the song was when it said, "The dad in the house goes snore snore snore all Christmas day."  She gets the biggest kick out of the most simple things.  I love her so.

No comments: