Tuesday, August 22, 2017

oh sweet caimbree rae


 This girl.  These blue eyes.  Oh, she is so cute and I really, really want time to stand still.  She has been such a delight from day 1.  She has dance on Monday nights and it is the highlight of her week.  She runs right in and is absolutely adorable following all of the steps.  She practices at home and talks about her dance class all week long.  On Monday when she got home she asked for a popsicle.  She got one and walked out to the bench on the front porch.  She is so independent and enjoys time alone.  I went out to check on her and she looked so adorable I had to start snapping pictures.  I hope I never forget the sound of her little voice and the funny things she says and does.  The other day she saw a picture of herself as a baby and was so concerned about how little hair she had.  She got really serious and said, "Was I...a boy??"  We laughed and laughed.  I love the way her little mind works.  She is so smart and pays attention to every little detail around her.  I wish time wasn't flying so quickly because I am going to miss these carefree days with popsicles on the porch.



No comments: