Saturday, August 12, 2017

lost pictures

 I found a few gems on my phone that I had never uploaded, but don't want to forget or lose. Before school started, I took the girls shopping to pick out one new outfit for school.  All 3 of them absolutely love shopping and love clothes.  We had so much fun together, even if I hardly ever brave the stores or the crowds with my 3 ladies...thank you online shopping haha.  Every time they would try something on they wanted their picture taken.  They each picked out a cute back to school outfit, we went to lunch, and then we sat in a lot of traffic to get home!  Their new outfit got them both super excited to start school, if they weren't excited enough already!
 Heidi didn't end up with any of her friends in her class this year, but on the first day she bumped into her very best and first friend from her class last year, Avery.  They are next door to each other and don't have recess together.  Heidi misses her a lot, but she said they get to pass each other in the hall.  The first week of school there was a mix up in the lunchroom and Heidi had to sit alone because of her peanut allergy.  Avery wanted to sit with her so she didn't have to sit alone.  Such a sweet girl from a sweet family and we are so grateful they found each other.  Hopefully next year they can be together.
 Heidi got the best teacher this year.  I mean, the BEST. We are so thrilled.  Look at that little school house she built over her classroom door above!!  She goes above and beyond and I have no doubt Heidi is going to absolutely soar this year!  We love Ms. Mandie and really feel like we hit the jackpot!
















Ms. Mandie has an app and a facebook page where she shares pictures from the day.  This one she shared was so cute from the first day!  I am so proud of Heidi and I just love her excitement for learning and school.  
The girls were watching a movie and I caught them all cuddled up together.  It tugged at my heart strings.  I love that have each other and I hope they will see that having each other is such a gift.

No comments: