Monday, July 31, 2017

holiday world


 We said goodbye to Lisa's family on Sunday.  It was hard and the girls were really upset about it. The only thing that made them feel better was that they were going to go to Holiday World on the way home!


 We got to our hotel Sunday night and hit the park as soon as it opened on Monday.  It was a hot day and perfect for Holiday World!  We spent the majority of the day at the water park and then headed to he dry rides late afternoon.  We stayed until the park closed and 9 and the girls fell asleep the second the car started heading home.  We love Holiday World and we love seeing the girls joy and excitement when we are there.




 We have really had the most amazing summer together.  Savanna and Caimbree have loved having Heidi home and so have I. I missed her so much during the school year.  We were able to do and see a lot this summer.  I cherish this time I have with my girls at these ages.  Time is going way too fast and I get teary eyed thinking of how fast they are growing up.  There are always tough moments and tough days, but I am so grateful I have the privilege of raising these gorgeous girls.








No comments: