Friday, March 31, 2017

spring break

Heidi and Savanna were off of school for about a week and a half.  It was great and it went way too fast.  Jeff didn't feel like or want to take time off work (plus he had a scout camp out) so we spent the week around town playing like it was summer!  I don't know why I didn't take more pictures of our fun.  My friend snapped this one of her little guy and Heidi with the tortoises.  They are two weeks apart and they are such good friends. We started the week with a day of hiking and the park with friends.  The next day we went to a different park with more friends.  We also hit the zoo and spent every minute we could outside.  The weather was great, the company was great, we didn't worry about schedules or running from one activity to the next.  It was amazing.  I wish summer had weather this nice.  The week really got me excited about having all 3 of the girls home all day again soon.

No comments: