Friday, March 31, 2017

enjoying spring

 I try to get the girls outside as much as possible and the weather has been beautiful in between storms.  I really love taking the girls to the lake to run and ride bikes.  They love throwing pine cones in the water, racing each other, blowing "wish berries" (dandelions), and watching the ducks and geese.  The loop around the lake is a mile and they can all easily run the whole thing.  It really is a great way to spend some of our time in the mornings.  Sometimes we meet friends there, most of the time we stop by after we drop Heidi off at school or before lunch.  The beauty surrounding us never ceases to amaze me.

Working with Savanna on academics has not been an easy task.  She has a lot of energy and a not a very long attention span.  She is also left handed and that has made learning to write letters difficult.  I am left handed and wasn't too worried about it until I started working with her on it and realized the challenges that come with being left handed!  We have been working hard on her name and she now does pretty well! I am really proud of her!

No comments: