Sunday, February 14, 2016

a day of love

 Happy Valentine's Day!  I absolutely adore Valentine's Day, especially with three little girls.  They are all about everything having to do with the holiday.  They got an early Valentine package from Grandma Hunziker and another one from Uncle Michael and Aunt Gabby.  That got them really excited for the holiday.  Unfortunately due to another very small snowstorm Heidi's Valentine celebration at school was cancelled (they will celebrate this week).  They are very serious about snow and ice here haha.

We had a fun weekend.  We went to a birthday party for the daughter of a friend Jeff works with in the afternoon.  They had a bouncy house and the girls had so much fun.  It was funny because our girls are a bit on the cautious side.  Caimbree was the first one to climb in and then Savanna realized it was okay.  After Heidi realized her little sisters were having a blast, she decided she should give it a try.  It was a fun party and we were glad we decided to go.


 After the girls went to bed we set up a little Valentines surprise.  We set out roses for each them, a balloon, a new pair of pjs, and special valentine from each of us.  When they woke up they were so excited.  I loved seeing their excitement.  They played with the balloons for a long time and wanted to put their new pajamas on right away.


 I made the girls pink pancakes, which they were very thrilled about.  We spent the rest of the morning playing around and getting ready for church.  The girls looked so cute in all their pink. An ice/rain was supposed to come in tonight so when we got to church they announced we would take the sacrament and then everyone would be sent home.  So far the roads and weather seem just fine and I am hoping they stay fine so I don't have to worry about Jeff getting to work safely tomorrow.  If you can see the big bruise on Savanna's head it's from an accident she had on Thursday.  I was doing my workout and I had weights.  She was running back and forth past me getting books.  She ran at the same time I was raising the weights and her head went straight into the weight.  I felt so bad and I feel so bad every time I look at her head.  She's still adorable with or without the bruise.  Love these sweet girls of mine.  I loved being able to spend the day thinking of how much I love my little family!  Happy Valentine's Day!


No comments: