Thursday, December 31, 2015

fun with auntie n-dogg

 My best friend, Nicole, from high school decided to come visit us after Christmas.  She is the friend I always go to first when I'm really happy, excited, sad, lonely, worried...everyone needs that kind of friend.  We don't ever see each other because she lives in California and I haven't lived there since I graduated high school.  She met Heidi about 3 years ago when I was in California, but hasn't met my other two girls.  We were excited to have company.  The girls took her immediately and have had a blast sight seeing and just spending time together.  She brought Heidi a weaving kit and Heidi has been working on making pot holders.  We have also had fun playing the new games we got for Christmas and we even got to go to a park for a little bit.  We have had a lot of fun!


No comments: