Friday, November 27, 2015

it's beginning to look a lot like christmas

 After we got home from four wheeling, we pulled out the Christmas stuff.  The girls were so very excited.  I was nervous about our tree fitting in our small house and how to make it feel like Christmas, but it worked out perfectly.  The girls were so cute decorating the tree.  Caimbree is a master at taking the ornaments off the tree and the older two are good at getting pretty upset about it and putting the ornaments higher.  It's a pretty funny process to see played out over and over again.  Caimbree had a hoot putting the ornaments in and out of the ornament boxes...that is her new favorite thing to do with any bag or box or cupboard.

I always love watching the girls this time of year.  I keep telling Jeff that time needs to just stop right here for awhile.  It's moving far too fast and the girls are growing quicker than I can keep up.  I love their excitement.  I love how they bring life to the holidays.  I love hearing their little voices singing Christmas songs.  I know it won't be like this forever and sometimes I find it really hard to stomach that thought.

There are a bunch of Christmas activities coming up in the next few weeks that we are excited for.  I am also on a mission to really make Christ the center of our celebrations.  It's such a great time of year to teach the girls about service and giving.  I want them to know their Savior and associate Christmas with Him.

I love this time of year and can't wait to spend it with my sweet little family!


Any guesses who the mystery Santa is ha ha ha ha

No comments: