Saturday, February 28, 2015

sisters

Heidi and Savanna absolutely adore Caimbree.  Savanna has been known to protest loudly when Caimbree goes down for a nap or to bed and has also been known to climb in Caimbree's crib and wake her up trying to get her to play peek-a-boo.  It's hard to be mad about it because it's so cute.  Heidi is so helpful with Caimbree.  If she is ever crying, Heidi rushes over and does everything she can to make her happy.  She also likes to carry her around, which makes me a bit nervous, but it's cute to watch.  I thought by now they would be a little annoyed with their little sister, but I actually think they are more excited about her now than they were when we brought her home.  Caimbree is the most interactive baby and I think that makes her all the more lovable to the girls.  Caimbree also adores them. It just warms my heart how she starts kicking her legs like crazy the second she sees one of them.  She is always watching as they play and you can tell she just wants to be a part of whatever they are doing.  Yesterday while I was making dinner Caimbree started fussing.  Heidi carried her into the living room and got out her toys.  Savanna joined right in.  Caimbree was happy as could be feeling like she was part of the game.  It was the cutest thing ever!  I can't wait for many more moments like this!  I am so glad they have each other...sisters are the best!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Siblings are THE best...love it!