Monday, August 5, 2013

love

I'm not saying they're perfect and I know they will have their moments as they grow, but I love watching these two love each other.
 As Savanna has become more interactive, Heidi has had such a blast trying to make her laugh and giggle.
 Heidi can't stand when Savanna is down for her morning nap and is constantly checking the monitor.  "I'm just checking to see if my sweet Savanna is awake."
 If Savanna hears Heidi in a different room she will start fussing until they are together.  They love taking baths together, playing peek-a-boo, reading books together, sitting in the stroller together, and I am absolutely amazed at how well Heidi shares everything with her.  In addition to sharing all of her toys, Heidi is always breaking off little pieces of her food and sneaking it into Savanna's mouth.
There is nothing that brings us more happiness than watching these two learn and grow together.  I hope they will always be best friends.

No comments: