Sunday, May 5, 2013

trained

I am happy to say this little gal is now fully potty trained!  It took less than 2 days.  On day 3 she ended up with a nasty cold and double ear infection (isn't that how it always goes?).  She still didn't have a single accident.  On Saturday she had a small accident...not totally her fault.  She was outside helping Jeff stake out for sprinklers and he didn't hear her say she needed to go inside.  She is quite proud of herself and likes to announce it to the world.  Jeff had a meeting at our house on Tuesday and she proudly yelled over the stairs, "I PEED DAD!!!  WHOO HOO!  WHOO HOO!!!  ARE YOU PROUD OF ME?"  Then today at church she loudly let me know she needed to go and then kept saying, "I don't even know where the bathroom is in this place."  As soon as she spotted her dad on the way back in she said, "I PEED, DAD!!!"  You could hear the entire chapel chuckling.  That's my girl.

And as a side note, poor little Savanna now has her nasty cold.  Poor baby.  Good thing we have her 6 month check up this week so they can check her ears.  Grrrr....isn't cold season over yet?

No comments: