Monday, May 13, 2013

sisters

This is the the latest picture that makes my heart happy every time I see it.  Savanna adores Heidi 100% of the time and Heidi adores Savanna 90% of the time.  Heidi is starting to love her sister all the more now that she realizes how Savanna laughs her pants off every time she catches a glimpse of Heidi.  Heidi's new thing is to run into Savanna's room and climb in her crib when she hears her in the morning and after naps.  It makes them both squeal with delight.  Heidi has also been saying the funniest things to her that I don't want to forget.

The sweet stuff:

*When I walked out of the bathroom and into the closet to find some clothes Savanna started to fuss.  Heidi sweetly went over to her, bent down and said, "It's okay, sweetie pie.  Mommy will be right back".
*When Savanna starts blowing raspberries while eating, Heidi will sweetly say, "No, no sweetie pie.  Like this..." --then she will imitate how to chew and swallow.
*Heidi is constantly saying things like, "Isn't sissy so cute?"  "I can't stop kissing her sweet little face."  "Savanna loves me".  "Savanna wanted to come to our family to be with me."  "Savanna is my bestest sweetie pie friend."
"You're my little grabby goo!  Oh yes you are!  You grab everything sissy!"


1 comment:

McMurtrey said...

Sounds like Heidi is a bit jealous. It should get interesting when Savanna is mobile and can get to the toys.