Wednesday, June 6, 2012

oh yes, now I remember...

 Change has never been very easy for me.  I had a really hard time when we moved from Utah and then making the decision to move again after finally feeling settled after 4 years was another hard decision.  As I have said before, we knew moving was the right decision for our family.  Jeff has been working non-stop since we moved (summer is not going to be a pleasant schedule for our family), but he had a few days off this week.  We woke up in the morning and decided to go four wheeling in the Uintas.  We loaded the four wheeler, grabbed a cooler, stopped at Subway and 15 minutes later we there.
 So yes, now I remember why we moved here.  We will be spending most of our time in the mountains with the convenience of having them so close.  Heidi had an absolute blast.  She was obsessed with the river and was so excited to eat her lunch by the river.  She is still talking about eating her lunch by the river while sitting on a little rock.
 She loved sharing her grapes with her daddy.
 I guess food just tastes better when you eat by the river, because I had no trouble getting this little picky eater to eat up there.
Of course she was in heaven riding the four wheeler.  "Four wheeler bumpy ride!  Cool!"  She loved the trail that followed the river.  I don't think Heidi will have any trouble adjusting to all her new mountain adventures.

1 comment:

McMurtrey said...

I wish we were so close to easy camping. It looks so pretty there.