Monday, June 11, 2012

Time to Vote

Okay, I put the poll up so you can vote whether you think this new little one will be a boy or a girl.  I definitely have an opinion this time, but I will not be voting or sharing because I don't want to sway you in anyway.  We debated even finding out the gender this time, but with all the other chaos we have going on, we decided we better find out so we can be as prepared as possible.  I go in for a 17- week appointment tomorrow so we will have the ultrasound at the next one...I would rather have it as late as possible.  Will J-Diddy continue to be outnumbered, or are we going to even things up?

Anyway, everything else is going just fine.  All the permits are in and we should start construction this week.  We can't wait to see the cement trucks pull up.  We ran into a little snag when getting the permits, but to make a long story short, by combining the two lots we bought we somehow had to create a "mini-subdivision" before obtaining a permit.  So we will forever be known as "The Hunziker addition to the Connor Estates."  You know us, we just like to make a big scene and make sure everyone knows we're here.  We'll work on changing the town name next.  One step at a time. :)

2 comments:

McMurtrey said...

I think it's a girl only because everyone I know is having a girl.

Heidi said...

My vote is boy!!! The massive headaches are a dead give-away!! Just kidding! J-Diddy needs to not be out-numbered any more!