Thursday, March 8, 2012

oh my hair

 In case you missed my facebook post, this is how Heidi looked when I went to get her this morning.
Obviously she likes to wiggle and obviously she has a lot of hair.  It's certainly not the first time she's had a bad case of bed head, but this one was definitely the worst I've seen.  She kept feeling her head and saying, "Hair...uh oh".
 It's hard to have this much hair...
I got it combed out with a lot less trouble than I thought and not even one tear.  Then she discovered she had pockets and let me tell you, I loved watching her walk around with her little hands in her pockets all day.  

Boy oh boy do I love my wild haired little toddler!

3 comments:

Fleck Family said...

Her standing there with her hands in her pockets is SOOO darling! Tanner loved his pockets too, he forever and always had a hot wheel in one or both.

Cheryl said...

That. Is. Awesome. I thought we'd had some crazy hair days around here, but Heidi definitely takes the cake! I love it!

Cepu said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.