Monday, March 12, 2012

Sidewalk Chalk

 I'm not sure if spring is really here or if it's just teasing us, but we have been having a blast with the beautiful weather!  We have been taking full advantage of all the amazing parks around and today we pulled out some sidewalk chalk when I got home from work.
 Please excuse her rag-a-muffin appearance, but we didn't exactly want to do this activity in her Sunday best. Heidi loves to lay on her tummy, especially to color.  I guess when you color on the driveway you still need to lay on your tummy.
 Then for some reason she rolled to her back and started kicking her legs.  I think she just couldn't handle her excitement over the sidewalk chalk.  She ended up with blue and pink streaked hair.
 She is also in heaven with the amount of kids out and about.  She had to stop coloring every time a kid walked, scootered, or biked past to say, "Hi Kid!"
I love this picture of her chalky bum.  Please let the lovely weather last!

2 comments:

Fleck Family said...

How did we survive childhoods before sidewalk chalk! I always have some in my car with me. You never know when the opportunity to use it comes up.
Heidi looks like she had a blast, and you are right, that last picture is fantastic :D

Anji said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.