Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy New Year

 I haven't posted in awhile so I thought I better catch up.  So far 2012 has been very busy.  Here are some highlights:

*We went down to Utah for the new year.  We had so much fun spending time with Jeff's parents and as always, were so grateful they let us stay with them and especially for watching the little one while we ran a million errands.
*I went to the doctor and they are running some tests to see if they can figure out why we can't seem to get baby #2.

 *We went up to Ogden to meet with the architect that is designing our new home.  Our preliminary plans are done and we are just waiting on the bank and the builder to decide when we are going to build. We are hoping to get going this spring, but it all depends on if we can sell our home.  So if you know anyone looking for a cute home here in GR, send them our way!
*All four of Heidi's canine teeth have broken through and we are anxiously awaiting them to come all the way down.  Her top molars are 50% in, her bottom ones are complete and we really just can't wait until it's all over so we can have a little break before the two year molars make their debut.
*Heidi's favorite time of day is still morning and afternoon when the school buses drive past.  She loves saying "kids!" when she sees the kids walk by.  She was so happy when Christmas break was over so she could stand on the table and watch the buses again.
*I had the stomach flu last week, Jeff got it about 3 days later, and we are crossing our fingers, toes, legs, and arms that it steers clear of Heidi.
*I have been crazy busy at school getting progress reports ready and busy at church with different programs and other secretarial duties.
*Heidi managed to break my replacement phone today.  I was a little embarrassed to go back in the store a couple of months after I got the new one from the last time my phone broke (although last time it wasn't her fault). Now I am using Jeff's old phone and lost all my contacts again.  Definitely going with a different phone when we get a new contract.
*Jeff and I have been trying to get used to seeing each other only a few hours a week again...ugh.
*Heidi continues to be the worst climber ever.  We knew she was going to be a climber from the time she started moving around, but now that she has figured out how to get on the chairs, there is no limit to what she'll try to climb.  We aren't really sure how to fix this and I think at this point we are hoping it will lose it's appeal sooner rather than later!


2 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

Time out! Are you moving to Ogden??

What is it with climbing all over the chairs?? Camden will even stand on top of the table if we don't catch him fast enough!!

Lindsey said...

Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas! I love reading your Heidi stories. She is so funny!