Friday, June 17, 2011

Heidi Houdini

This little girl is such a ham. Seriously. I was hoping she was going to have a big personality and I am pretty sure she does. That makes her a little difficult from time to time, but I would not trade this funny little girl for anything.

Heidi can get herself out of ANYTHING. No strap is too tight. While enjoying the beautiful weather, I noticed Heidi trying to get out of her stroller. "There's no way she can get out of that," I thought to myself. Boy did I think wrong. Next thing I know she is standing up looking at me with a HUGE grin on her face. The only thing I can think of to try next is super glue...kidding of course.

Heidi's new thing is climbing in and out of everything. This is her in her new diaper box. She especially likes to climb in the cupboards downstairs. It's hard to get mad because she looks so proud of herself and always has a big cheeser for you. We've locked up the dangerous stuff of course. I know it's bad, but I can't help laughing when she is naughty.

1 comment:

The Peterson's said...

Fun! I remember Cairo escaping from the stroller. Now he can just push the buttons and get out! Good Luck