Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Can't get enough...

I realize that I post a lot...and I mean a lot, but I just can't get enough of this little face and I don't want to forget anything about this little girl as she grows! These aren't the best pictures, but J-diddy wants some updates on home while he's away. With all the wiggling, it is very hard to get a non-fuzzy picture! Anyway, we are still working on getting the crawl down to an art.















Heidi makes the funniest faces, my two favorites are the tongue out of mouth, and the other when she gets a look of sheer determination. She is most motivated to practice her moves if I dangle something she knows she shouldn't have...namely my cell phone.

We have caught her looking at us out of the corner of her eye a lot lately and it is so funny. The best part is when she realizes you see her and she breaks out in a HUGE grin. The other funny thing she has been doing lately is when we start laughing she starts slapping her leg like it's the funniest thing she has ever heard. It is too much. She has moments of pure trouble, but we just can't get enough of this little girl.

1 comment:

The Peterson's said...

I can see why! She is a cutie!