Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Just Because


During the week I email pictures to Jeff at work so that he can enjoy seeing the little girl that has completely stolen his heart. This was one of the pictures I sent him today, along with this letter:


Dear Daddy,
Please hurry home. You should see what mom is doing to me. She tried to make me eat something new at a time I wasn't use to. To tell you the truth, it wasn't that bad, but I wish you were there to watch me eat it. It had a weird color. Now mom is threatening to put a bib on me because she is sure I am going to spit purple/brown all over my outfit. Which leads me to another thing...why does she always want to dress me up? Doesn't she know I am happiest when I wear nothing at all? Besides, what's the point if she is just going to cover the outfit with a bib? She knows I will find a way to miss the bib completely when I spit up and it will just end up on my outfit anyway. Before the whole outfit fiasco, she put me in the big person tub. Apparently she doesn't realize that I am not a big person and that I do NOT like that place. All I do is scream when I go in. Besides that, I am supposed to take my bath at nighttime and it is not nighttime. You really should put a stop to this. This wind is also driving me and mommy nuts. I love you, daddy, and I wish you were here. Mommy and I are both happier when you're around.

Love, Heidi

4 comments:

Kurt and Julie said...

That is such a cute letter and adorable picture! Love it you are so creative! Thinking of you, hope you are doing well. Love ya, Juls

Dana said...

That is the CUTEST picture! And I loved that letter- so funny to look at the everyday things from a baby's perspective. =)

Lindsey said...

lol!!!! Cute!!!!! I love it! you are hilarious!

The Peterson's said...

So cute! You are an amazing mom!