Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Almost Ready

Less than five weeks to go! Last week I had an appointment and then I went to Idaho afterwards. I did not realize driving so far by myself would be so difficult at this stage! Thankfully Peggy let me stay the night after my appointment so I could split the trip into two days. This little baby just loves to play in my ribs and sitting in the driving position was almost unbearable! Now that I am home, I am going to go get a pre-natal massage tomorrow. I am so excited. Two of the moms of my kids from last year got me a gift certificate and I have been waiting to use it until I felt like I really needed it...yeah, I think I need it now!

Anyway, I had a good time in Idaho. I got to hang out with my mom and sister, grandparents, cousins, and all their cute little kiddos. My cousin Michelle made these little name plates for her girls and I thought they were so cute. So while I was there she was sweet enough to help me make some for our nursery. They look cuter in person. Now the only thing I have left to do in the nursery is to put the bedding on and get a shelf to hang over the dresser. It's nice to feel like there is an end...although I am a little, okay a lot, nervous for what is to come!

5 comments:

The Peterson's said...

So cute!!! I can't wait! 5 weeks will go by in to time.

McMurtrey said...

Those are so cute!

Natalie Kay said...

I'm sure your nursery is more done than mine is... good for you for getting it done so early. My next advice is to pack your bags - you never know when your water is going to break! :)

P.S. I love the lettering!!

jonna said...

almost ready....if your friend would get her but in gear and get the bedding done!
Love the decor. so fun to see you. I am almost done!!!!promise

The Wanner Family said...

It probably doesn't feel like it but five weeks will be here before you know it. I wish that's all I had left, the heat is unbearable. I wish we were closer so I could see your cute little baby when she comes, and then our little girls could be friends. Good Luck! Miss ya tons!