Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bathroom Reno.


The last 2 1/2 weeks have been crazy at our house. We completely gutted our bathroom and we are finally on the end stretch so here are some before and after shots. It turned out really nice and I'm glad we were able to get it done before the baby comes. Renovations always end up taking more time and costing more than expected, but it always seems worth it. I'm glad I married such a handyman. The worst part was the plumbing and prepping. We were lucky enough to have Jeff's parents come help us with the tiling. What lifesavers! They brought a tile saw so that saved on expenses and it went so much faster. We are so lucky to have family!

In other news, I am getting very big. Pictures to come soon. I hate this phase because I pretty much just feel fat! Oh well, August will be here soon. The countdown is also on...9 more days until we know if we're having a boy or a girl!

6 comments:

Julie said...

Your bathroom looks great! I really need to try to come visit that would be fun! Hope all is well! Love ya!

zachzim said...

Wow! You guys did an outstanding job! You can rennovate our bathroom anytime! I love the tile and bathroom vanity you picked! I am so excited you are having a baby! Congrats!

Chris said...

Wow Beth! You guys did a great job. It looks beautiful :)

Heidi said...

Wow!! What a transformation!! It is beautiful!! Can't wait to hear if you are having a mini-Beth or a mini-Jeff!!

Brian and Whitney said...

It looks great! I am looking forward to seeing some pics!

karen louise said...

WOW!!! Looks so great! You guys did an awesome job!