Sunday, March 22, 2009

Snowshoe Saturday

On Saturday, Jeff and I decided to go snowshoeing in the Wind Rivers. We didn't get to go exactly where we wanted to, but we still had fun. Some of the trails were a little less groomed and we had fun trying to get through the deepest areas. In some of the really deep areas I fell flat on my face, but then I was laughing so hard I couldn't get up. Needless to say I was pretty soaked by the time we were done! We had a great time and look forward to exploring more areas. Now that the weather is warming up, it is the perfect time to go. I was surprised how hot we got. We are excited to go again sometime soon!

5 comments:

karen louise said...

Beth, I think it's awesome that you and Jeff are SOO active...you really do inspire me to get more physical stuff in and stay true to my active self! Thanks! :) That looks like it was a ton of fun!

Lindsey said...

What a fun day!!!! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Boy, I forget how long winter lasts up there. I can't believe how much snow you all still have. :P

jonna said...

I guess you have to find something to do in your town, right?:) just kidding, it looks like fun. I am so sick of the snow though...I want to be outside playing with taylor.

The Peterson's said...

You always have an adventure! That is fun!

Heidi said...

I bet it was so much fun and beautiful. Although I don't miss the snow that much here, I do miss the amazing beauty that it creates. It's hard to describe to some of these Arizonan's how beautiful the snow can be, all they think is COLD!! I hope you and Jeffery go on an extra snow trip for us before Spring is in full bloom!! I miss you!!