Sunday, September 23, 2018

swimming lessons


We did swimming lessons with all three girls this year!  Heidi really started to swim like a champ!  I am so proud of her my heart could explode!  I know swimming is something that has caused her so much anxiety and I am so happy that she finally really started swimming and floating on her own.  It helped to have her sweet friend Georgia Beth in her class and it was fun to have a class of all girls!  Savanna and Caimbree did really well too!  Savanna was really starting to pick it up and if it had been longer than a week, I think she would have really been confident.  It was Caimbree's first time, but she likes the water and did well for her first time. I am so proud of all three of them and am grateful to their teacher, Ms. Jenny, and also to our neighbors for letting us use their pool to practice throughout the summer!

No comments: