Sunday, September 23, 2018

sunday fun day



 I love Sundays with my sweet family.  I love going to church together and I love that we are all together all day.  We have had afternoon church this year so we have spent some of our mornings at the lake.  The girls rode bikes all summer long and I thought it was so cute watching Heidi ride in her church dress.  She has gotten so confident and loves to show us all of her tricks.  She has named each one.  She rides with one hand, with no hands, off roading, and zig zag. She likes to go into the cul de sac and do her tricks over and over again.  Then Savanna and Caimbree each like to take a turn showing us their amazing tricks.  It is something I hope I never forget.

We do our family nights on Sunday because it just makes more sense for us and seems less chaotic.  One night they wanted to do a "Twister" game, but since we didn't have the game, they did with the library books.  It was very comical!  I love spending time with my family.  I love them all so much!





No comments: