Sunday, April 8, 2018

spring soccer

The girls begged to do spring soccer and Jeff is always excited when they want to play because it's great exercise and a chance for him to spend time with them as their coach.  I can't believe how well they are playing!  Heidi is the best little goalie...although I cringe when she is in that position haha.  She took a ball to the eye in her first game (not even as goalie) and ended up with a black eye...more like a black eyelid.  She looked like she had eye liner and I think she actually thought it was awesome, although it hurt really bad when it first happened.  I don't love having Saturdays tied up again, but I sure love watching these girls improve and enjoy themselves on the field!  Caimbree got to practice one time when I had to fill in as coach for Savanna's team and she did so well so it looks like she will be starting next fall.


No comments: