Sunday, April 8, 2018

savanna's little notes

Savanna has become so interested in expressing herself with writing and it makes me so happy!  She has been showing so much interest in letter sounds and how to spells words.  I can't believe she will be in kindergarten next year...which will be her before we know it.  I am going to miss having my happy little helper home all day.  She is seriously the best helper and always willing to do whatever is needed.  I keep finding little notes on my nightstand and on everyone's pillow and it melts my heart.  She loves to make everyone happy.  We love our sweet little Savanna so much and I don't ever want to forget her sweet little pictures and handwriting.  We are so unbelievably blessed to have this remarkable little ball of energy in our home. 

No comments: