Friday, October 13, 2017

wyoming


 Our trip to Wyoming was quick and fun.  We stopped in Green River first.  We went to see my good friend Stephanie and her cute family when we got there.  Stephanie was my first friend at church when we moved there and she had her little boy at the same time I had Heidi.  They used to play together when they were babies.  My friend Jaime put together a reunion at her house so I could see some of the teachers I used to work with.  We didn't get a picture until the end when it was just Jaime, Jill, and I left, but it was great to catch up with my teaching friends and let the girls spend time with the
 the kids they played with when they were small.  It was a great night. 

We spent the night in Green River and then we went to Lyman in the morning.  We drove past our old house, stopped and saw my friend Katie, stopped and visited Heidi's first dance teacher, and then a great friend, Amy, made some soup and rolls and had us and my friend Misty and Dannielle over for lunch.  It was a great stop and it was so great to catch up with the great people we met at our time there.  Our street has changed so much and it was weird to see the house we built and thought we would retire in, but talking with people who are still at Jeff's old company gave us the confirmation that we definitely made the right choice when we left.  His new job is less stable in terms of job security, but he is so much happier and less stressed.  We are grateful for our years in Wyoming and for the great people we met there!




No comments: