Friday, October 13, 2017

a very royal wedding

 My kids are so creative and I absolutely love it.  I love when they play creatively together and it makes me so happy they have sisters to play girl games with. 

Savanna was dressed in her dance dress and said she was getting married.  Heidi said she needed to a boy to marry.  Before I knew it Heidi was making cardboard boys out of a box.  I thought this was the funniest and cutest little activity.  The funniest part was when they were trying to dance with him without his arms falling off.

While I was on the treadmill, Heidi did Caimbree's hair fancy and she had a veil made of paper taped to her head.  It was so funny. 

I was heading out to prune and weed and told them to hold the wedding outside.  Heidi said, "Ummm, we can't do that.  We are getting married in the temple so it lasts forever."  So they went upstairs and then came outside for the reception where they
 exchanged gifts.  It was a very fun game and it lasted most of the day.  After our trip they have just wanted a few days to hang out at home and play together before we get back into a crazy routine again next week when school starts up again.  It has been such a fun break to have two weeks together and it will be hard to send them back to school on Monday!


No comments: