Tuesday, April 18, 2017

mornings at the lake with my little girls

 I love that we have a longer spring and fall here.  The weather has really been nice for a few months and I have taken so many pictures of the beauty we see on our walks!  It never ceases to amaze me how incredibly beautiful our area is.  Right now the world is unbelievably green.  The trees and flowers are in full bloom and we have been enjoying getting lots and lots of fresh air and sunshine.

Sometimes Savanna rides her bike, but she really enjoys running alongside Caimbree.  They have the cutest little friendship.  Savanna is so easy to get along with and they both love to make each other giggle.  I love spending mornings watching them blow "wish berries", throw pine cones in the lake, and race each other as they point out the ducks and turtles along the way.  It really is the perfect way to start the day!


No comments: