Tuesday, April 18, 2017

april photos

 I have quite a few pictures in my phone that don't necessarily fit anywhere.  During the priesthood session of conference a few of my friends and I got together for a picnic dinner and play date at the park.  I am grateful for the good friends I have met here.  The girls enjoy any opportunity to play with their friends.  My friend Liz brought some bubbles thinking the little ones would like it, but every kid went crazy over them.  It was so funny to watch!
 One day I found this little note on the counter and it made me laugh.  I love that Heidi knows how to spell everyone's name in the family.  Apparently Care Bear has also joined our family, or maybe Care Bear is her new name since she left herself off the list haha.
 Heidi is my little fashionista.  She loves putting outfits together and is always thinking of ways to create a new look.  She loves new clothes (whether they are new from the store or handed down to her).  She has also been very into learning to do her own hair and is getting pretty good at it!  One day she came and showed me the bun she did and it looked great!  She is growing way, way too fast.

No comments: