Wednesday, July 27, 2016

time for a little catch up

 My July posting has not been terrific.  I realized the month is almost over and I have posted one time!  I have been so busy catching up on scrapbooks each night that I haven't made much time for the blog.  Here are a few pictures I found recently in my phone.  We have been swimming a few times with our friends.  Even after swim lessons, Caimbree seems to do the best.  We will see how long it takes before she picks up on her older sister's anxiety.  Hopefully she won't because she is so cute swimming and telling us she is kicking her legs.  This is her with her friend Lincoln.  She tells us she loves Lincoln and he is just so sweet to her.  It was funny because Caimbree is so shy and rarely talks when others are around.  She let her guard down and starting chattering to Lincoln and he goes, '"Whoa!  She knows how to talk?!"  It made me laugh.
 Heidi starts school on August 10...that is later than the other grades, but still way too early for me.  We have been reading during nap time and I am pretty sure I  might enjoy the time even more than she does.  So far Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is her favorite.  I am so going to miss her when she's at school all day next year.
 Jeff has been so busy but still managed to make time to build me a bookshelf for our bonus room.  I had all of the books organized in some attic space in the bonus room and nowhere to put them.   The girls have been so happy to have them all so easily accessible and, as always, he did such a beautiful job.  I can't wait to see the kitchen table he will be building soon.  What a talented man!  The first day the girls saw the shelf with all of their books in it they sat reading right in front of it for over an hour.  It was so fun to watch.  I love the little readers that they are and hope they will always
 enjoy reading!


No comments: