Friday, September 11, 2015

phone photos

 I had a couple of pictures on my phone I don't want to forget about.  Savanna and I made a bubble gum letter machine while Heidi was at school one day.  She was so proud of it and she is starting to know a few more letters every time we work on them.  I just love her face in this picture.  Savanna is really growing up and I fall more in love with her personality every single day. She has the kindest heart and I can always count on her to be the first one trying to make someone who is feeling sad happy.  She never walks past Caimbree without kissing her on the forehead.  Her whole face lights up at the smallest things like seeing two people riding on a motorcycle or smashing a crabapple on the ground.  She is so independent and loves to do things by herself but is a little scared of the dark and bedtime and asks for an extra hug and kiss every night.  I love her curly hair and her huge grin.  Making other people laugh is her goal in life.  I can't imagine life without my Zanny Zoo.  She has helped me see the joy in the little things in life.
The weather cooled down again this week, thankfully.  We hit the lake for a morning stroll yesterday.  Lately the girls want to match every single day. It's a little difficult because they don't have a ton of matching clothes and getting dressed can often take a little convincing and leads to tears from or both on occasion.  I have to admit seeing them matching does make my heart happy.  They were pretty adorable running around the path referring to each other as "twin".  I love it when they get along and I see the love they have for each other.  We are planning on giving them their own room when our house is built but I am not convinced they will actually want to separate when the time comes.

No comments: