Friday, September 11, 2015

lost tooth

 Tuesday morning when Heidi woke up I realized she had a loose tooth.  What?!  I was expecting this to happen in another year.  I mean, she's is barely, barely 5!  Once she got over the initial shock she got pretty excited and spent a good majority of the day looking at it in the mirror, wiggling it with her tongue, and talking about the Tooth Fairy.
This morning (Friday) she came in my room when she woke up holding her tooth.  Crazy!!  She's excited for the Tooth Fairy to make an appearance tonight.  It seems like she was just growing these teeth and I can't believe they are already falling out.  A new adventure has officially started in our house...one more sign that they are growing faster than I can keep up!  Congratulations on your first lost tooth, Heidi Bug!

No comments: