Tuesday, October 14, 2014

china

 The other day we were on our walk and Savanna started her jibberish talking.

Heidi:  Do you speak Chinese or something, Savanna?

Me: Maybe she was made in China.

Heidi: Except she doesn't break.

Can you tell she listens to Jeff a little too often?  Oh my, I was laughing so hard.





And oh Savanna.  I know I say it all the time, but she is such a ham.  She is constantly doing the funniest little things to make us laugh.  She will do just about anything to get us to laugh at what she's doing.  I have a feeling she will be my future fellow prankster.

1 comment:

Dana said...

That China story is hilarious! I need to be better about writing things down that my kids say. I can't tell you how many times I've told my hubby, "Porter said the funniest thing today! It was . . . hmm . . . it was . . . oh, never mind."