Sunday, March 30, 2014

just getting ready for church

Heidi has become so independent lately.  She likes to remind me that she can do everything herself.  It's kind of nice that she buckles herself into her carseat, gets herself dressed, and now likes to do her own hair.  Thankfully she just wants to comb it out and get it smooth and then she lets me style it.

Savanna must be with Heidi at all times, of course.  Savanna has to have her own stool and her own comb so she can do what Heidi does.

When I painted Heidi's fingernails we had to paint Savanna's too.  She was so cute with her painted little nails.  She kept holding her hands up to show us.

I love how much they love each other.  Not that they get along perfectly all the time, but it is so obvious how much they love each other.  I love how you can see Savanna watching her big sis in this picture.  They play the cutest little games together and they light up when they see each other after being apart.  They both laugh the hardest when they are playing some little game together.

Savanna is hilarious.  Heidi always talks with her hands and Savanna is usually right behind her babbling and making the exact same hand gestures.  It cracks us up.  I love these two little ones so much and I love watching them love each other more than anything else in the world.

No comments: