Monday, January 6, 2014

just being three

I can't believe I am lucky enough to call Heidi mine.  Seriously.  I love everything about my little pal and I love that I get to spend my days with her.  I am so glad it's my turn to teach preschool again because it has not been easy for me to have Heidi away from me for a few hours twice a week.  She's been fine with it, but I miss her so badly! I already cry thinking about kindergarten.  She is just fun to be around.  I love playing her little games and reading with her.  I love hearing what she had to say.  She helps me with everything from cleaning to folding laundry to cooking to helping with Savanna.  She also keeps me laughing all day long.  Today after preschool she wanted me to go get her sunglasses from the car.  I wasn't sure why she wanted them, but when I saw her reading to her sick patients I couldn't help but laugh.  I wish I could just freeze time...it's all going way too quickly.

No comments: