Saturday, February 4, 2012

"Pease"

Whenever Heidi wants something she says, "pease" in a really sweet little voice.  It's really hard not to give in because she asks so nicely.  This morning when I was changing her diaper the zipper on her pajamas broke.  I changed her into her favorite lounge around the house duck pjs.  Since they have no feet I put socks on her.  When I opened the door to the closet she saw her hat.  She sat straight up and starting pointing saying, "ha...ha...ha mama".  I guess she thought I wouldn't give it to her so she started saying, "PEASE!  HA!  PEASE!"  So naturally I gave it to her.  She has been sporting it all morning.  She has been so funny lately in general.  This morning I asked her if she was a baby.  She said, "No?"  (She always says 'no' like it's a question).  Then I said, "Are you a kid?"  She replied with, "No?"  Finally I asked her, "Are ou a toddler?"  She got a huge grin and said, "Doddler".  The way she said it had me laughing so hard.  What would I do without this little 'doddler'?

2 comments:

Fleck Family said...

She is such a darling funny doddler :) It always has amazed me how quickly these cuties learn how to get what they want hehe. BTW LOVE that heart background

The Peterson's said...

I love her in that hat! What a cutie!