Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Heart Day!


Instead of watching 20 hyper eight year-olds open their Valentine cards with glee, I will be watching one sweet baby girl sporting her Valentine pjs. I'm pretty sure she has already won our hearts.








I am so looking forward to the day I am helping her fill out her Valentine cards and watching her excitement, but for now, we are more than content just to watch her roll and spin around, play with her toes and clasp her hands, and of course, squeal and giggle with delight. We could not be more in love with our little valentine!

4 comments:

Malinda Jane Sieg said...

Now that is one cutie-patootie! :) Happy Valentines day!!!!

Fleck Family said...

What a darling little snuggle bug :) give her hugs from the Flecks <3

The Peterson's said...

She is a cute Valentine!

Natalie Kay said...

She is a sweetheart! I love the little heart on her bum!